1. There are differences in the shape of blue-purple and dazzling yellow planted side by side, which can constitute a very strong contrast. Because the two colors do not have the same color elements, the cell color is different. Assuming that purple thistles and stamens are planted in low-density dark red bushes, you will find that the color contrast is weakened and the difference in plant appearance reaches the species balance.
2.颜色相同外形不同将两种或许更多种颜色相同的观花植物栽种在一同时要经过株型和叶形上的差异来确保组合的现象作用。将浅粉色的金花菊与福禄考栽种一同，营造较猛烈的粉色浪漫气氛。当然，金花菊与福禄考花朵的外形还是有较大的不同一金花菊一个花梗.上怒放一朵成串的粉色小花一 这一 不同成为该组合的一个点。
2. Planting two or more flower-viewing plants with the same color and different shapes at the same time requires the difference of plant type and leaf shape to ensure the phenomenal effect of combination. The light pink chrysanthemum was planted with Froucault to create a strong pink romantic atmosphere. Of course, the shape of Chrysanthemum and Froucault flowers is quite different. One peduncle of Chrysanthemum is blooming in clusters of pink flowers. This difference becomes a point of the combination.
3. Differences in height and shape are the key to making full use of differences in plant combinations. Clustered Yucca has long, erect blades like swords, which are in sharp contrast to the softer and shorter cypress and juniper plants planted around it. The large pottery balls placed next to Yulan, with rough and thick appearance and gray-blue color, make the whole combination vivid, and become a dazzling phenomenon of the whole garden.
4. The matching of purple, blue-purple and red-purple with the same basic color is to achieve conspicuous contrast in harmony with the help of different fine colors. For example, kale combines blue-purple and purple-red. It combines with pure purple mustard. Close to the color, the harmony of the combination phenomenon reaches a very good level. It will certainly become a classic scene in the garden.
5. The greenery plants with different large leaf types can give the feeling of quietness and warmth through ingenious combination. When dealing with this combination, the fineness of green shades can be used as a criterion for the orientation of tissue plants. Dark green Euphorbia plants become the foil of pale green and white ferns, but also the color between the two or dark or light leaves of the genus Euphorbia outstanding. In addition, the difference of leaf shape, leaf size and pattern is also an important basis for organizing such combinations.
The wonderful content of this article is provided by the knowledge of courtyard villa decoration design. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: http://www.sdhuiyun.com. We have special customer service to answer your questions.