1. Different meanings. Landscape architecture is a series of landscape construction projects in the landscape or urban beautification zone to provide people with leisure places. Landscape beautification project is to protect natural ecology, improve people's living environment, and satisfy people's desire to return to nature and be close to nature.
2. Different characteristics. Although both landscape architecture and landscape beautification projects belong to the field of landscape engineering, and there are differences in content and some cross-links, they show different characteristics because of different construction concepts and emphasis. Landscape architecture has the following three characteristics
(1) Since landscape architecture is designed for gardens or urban beautification zones, it is necessary to take into account the natural features of landscape, landform and topography, grasp the advantages of plane and space, adjust measures to local conditions, and fully embody the ecological beauty of soft blending and natural harmony.
(2) Landscape-making projects can not be built to add to the scenery and win over the guests.
(3) The style and material selection of landscape architecture should take into account the local climate characteristics and cultural heritage.
3. Based on the content and characteristics of landscape architecture and landscape beautification engineering, enterprises engaged in landscape architecture or landscape beautification profession should theoretically have different requirements in terms of professional norms, technical assessment, enterprise qualification, experience, personnel structure and registered capital.
Set. Don't pull the gloves and take them off at will. Slowly take the gloves off your hands.
This is the content of hhttp://www.sdhuiyun.com. Thank you for checking our company's information during your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!