In order to preserve the historical value of ancient buildings, the restoration of ancient buildings in the construction of ancient buildings should be carried out with minor repairs and partial demolitions, and the original components should be retained as far as possible. The decoration of ancient buildings with carved tiles and animals, wood carvings, brick carvings, stone carvings and other artistic components, should be carefully handled, try not to change or less.
For statues, murals, paintings and other ancillary works of art, we can not repair them at will. Rehabilitation of movable building decorations can be achieved by combining traditional techniques with modern techniques, such as rusting of bronze ware, mechanical removal or electrolytic reduction; dehydration of bamboo and wood lacquerware can be done by natural drying, or by alcohol-ether immersion, freezing sublimation and polymer infiltration polymerization; damaged paintings and calligraphy can be collected more frequently. It can be repaired by traditional uncovering method, sterilized by fumigation in ancient silk screen silk, reinforced by silk screen or traditional mounting method in fragile textiles, and bonded with high polymer materials such as shellac or epoxy resin in ceramics.
The new materials and techniques used in the restoration of architectural decorations must ensure that the historical value of cultural relics is not damaged, including the shape, material, color, strength of cultural relics, and reversibility. It is our duty to protect our ancient architecture as a Chinese citizen, so we advocate that when we appreciate ancient civilized buildings, we should also know how to love them and not destroy them wantonly, and the significance of the renovated ancient architecture will change accordingly.
Ancient architecture design
Key Problems Should Be Noticed in Landscape Wall Design
1. Wall can not be set, try not to let people close to nature, love green.
2. Space can be used to isolate natural materials, as far as possible. The hedgerows on the ground, water and trees can be separated rather than used for purposes.
3. Setting up a wall can be as low as possible, as far as possible through, only a small amount of privacy is covered, with closed walls.
4. Wall green space, as part of the landscape, reduces the chance of contact with people, and changes the scene from wall to wall. Good separation of space and infiltration of the landscape together, it seems that there is no love, is a superb design. Wall structure has wood, brick, concrete, metal materials and so on.
5. Bamboo fence bamboo fence is the most common wall in the past, but now it is rare. Some people think that a row of bamboo woven into a "living" wall (fence), is the most ecological requirements of the wall.
This article is devoted by Hui style decoration design friendship. For more related knowledge, please click: http://www.sdhuiyun.com
. We will use advanced technology and sincere attitude to provide you with comprehensive services. More relevant knowledge will be dedicated to you one after another. Please look forward to it.