I. Guidelines for Landscape and Greenbelt Terrain Disposal
1. Separate the terrain and fully display the natural features. Nature is the most beautiful landscape. The natural landform of the separated scenic spots stops the disposal of topography, which makes people feel cordial.
2. See the big from the small and make the scenery appropriately. The change of terrain in height, size, proportion, scale, appearance and shape can form abundant surface features. In larger scenes, open green space, large lawn or sparse forest grassland are needed to show magnificent scenes. In smaller areas, it is possible to break through the unification of degree and vertical two spaces, and invent more after proper terrain disposal. Levels.
3. Harmonization and unification of terrain and architecture. Topographic disposal must be in harmony with landscape architecture in order to weaken the boundary between artificial buildings and the environment and integrate architecture, terrain and greening landscape.
2. Disposal Skills of Different Greenbelt Terrain
1. Square Square is the most public and most reflective open space in the urban space environment, so it has a good reputation as "city living room". In the design of squares, terrain is often stopped from lifting and landing. The landforms of memorial gardens, such as memorial tablets, towers, sculptures or thematic landmarks, are often lifted to express lofty and magnificent artistic conception, which makes the viewers feel uncontrollable and solemn. Waterscape can enhance the dynamic sense of the landscape, the fountain should be high or flat, its position can be high or low, to look up to show magnificent and grand, to look down to show peaceful and cordial. Dryland fountains should sink to show vivid and vivid overlooking. Landing terrain is often disposed of in public leisure squares without main scenery, such as building sunken squares to create popular cultural play and recreational and leisure venues by intersecting visual fields.
2. Street green space and street green space are the elements of street landscape. In order to create a good visual effect, in addition to reasonable collocation of various plants, proper topographic disposal is also very important. Making the terrain "tortoise-back" or wedge-shaped during land preparation not only strengthens the continuity of the road, sense of direction, rich landscape level in the air, but also helps to prevent the spread of exhaust gas, dust and noise, and produces good ecological benefits.
3. In the road design of residential areas, parks and scenic areas, stopping the topographic disposal of garden roads to form appropriate undulations, or buffering the smooth pavement with steps, can achieve the function of regulating the pace of visitors and alleviating fatigue. The terrain on both sides of the garden road is undulating, which not only satisfies the drainage, but also makes the road active and directional. Using different materials to decorate the pavement, such as using pebbles or gravel to form patterns, can enrich the garden landscape from the color and appearance, and is helpful for fitness.
4. Waterfront green embankment is the medium connecting water and green space, and is a common garden element in modern urban waterfront green space landscape. The embankment is disposed into a slightly inclined shape, and the embankment is extended to the water surface slowly by means of beach or grassland, which can break through the interface between green space and water. The embankment is made into steps and extended into the water to provide the possibility for people to play in the water. Natural water body is concerned about "the origin of water and the source of water". Designers are required to inspect and refine the natural water body to obtain the similarity of gods and shapes, and to invent the effect of artificial water surface to approximate the natural water system. In order to prevent the water from being passive, the water surface contour is usually disposed of as a natural circuitous slope with natural circuitous slopes. If it is an open water body, it can also invent islands, continents, beaches and other landscapes.
This article is published by the Landscape Architecture Project. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.sdhuiyun.com. We will have more wonderful content waiting for you to see.